Ready-to-use Coverage per 5 Ltr approx. 30-40 square metres
New generation carpet and upholstery protector that helps shield fibres from liquid stains. Spills will bead up upon contact with the surface allowing for fast damp sponge spill removal before they are absorbed.
It is safe to use on nylon, wool, olefin, polyester, polyamide, poly-cotton and linen fibres. It is suitable to be mill applied to new carpet or fabric with either an ambient air or heated air dried finish. Alternatively it can be applied to new carpet, rugs and upholstery (fabric rolls or furniture) as an aftermarket product.
It can be applied via a simple hand pump or motorised flat jet sprayer to clean, wet or dry carpet.
Premixed solution can be stored for up to 36 hours and used but must be discarded after this period.
Important: Before use, wear impervious chemical resistant gloves and safety glasses with side-shields.
- No effect on flammability rating on fire retardant treated fibres or woven fabrics
- Repels dust, dried mud and exhaust gases from upholstery fibres making vacuuming more effective
- Helps prevent wet spills from becoming ugly permanent stains
- Strong adhesion to fibres allows it to provide protection for up to four hot extraction cleans with Spitfire Advanced
- Carpets treated with Fibre Protect improves maintenance cleaning effectiveness
- Non flammable, non hazardous, non irritant, solvent free water based formula makes it safer to use
- pH: 5.5 - 6.5
M2 Care FibreLoc Carpet Protector 5L
- Brand: M2 Care
- Product Code: M2/FIBLOC
- Availability: 199